Jul 7, 2007

Feeds and clouds

I'm playing around with some widgets here. I have added a couple of new feeds from Connotea to the side bar: my own bookmarks, and Connotea bookmarks tagged with "microbiology" (social bookmarks). Perhaps you find something that suits your taste.

Besides, my previous tag cloud (from Technorati, see below, left image) was not very satisfactory: by clicking on a tag you were directed to a Technorati page that didn't always show the expected result (consisting of all my posts tagged with the said label). So I'm using now a tag cloud for Blogger (below, right): if you click on a tag, it will show you directly the expected posts. Font sizes and colors are customizable. Thanks to phydeaux3!

[These are just plain images. The real ("clickable") feeds and the tag cloud are located on the sidebar]


Blog Widget by LinkWithin
blog comments powered by Disqus

Creative Commons License Except where otherwise noted, blog posts by Cesar Sanchez in Twisted Bacteria are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Please let me know if any quotes or images on this blog are improperly credited. E-mail: TwistedBacteria AT gmail DOT com . Social media icons by Oliver Twardowski and AddThis.